I’m almost in the end of my training program and on the way to my final year of my degree program. Last week, at our training place we had a hot discussion about our Grade Point Average(GPA) and how can we raise our GPA in order to get first class (need GPA >= 3.7).
Everyone started to calculate their GPA, after a rocked mathematical calculation we found required GPA and the GPA we have to score in the final year to get an over roll GPA 3.7. Some of my friends said, they need 3.9, 4.1 and ect. Now my turn to reveal the ultimate required GPA. It’s more than 4.20001 😉 (didn’t like to damage my image 🙂 by saying >5.0) where the maximum reachable GPA is 4.2. Everyone laugh but I never worry because Impossible is Nothing. While everyone gets maximum GPA of 4.2, I want to put a top margin by achieving a highest GPA of 5.2, forever – may be Guinness World Records .
Like my previous GSOC failure research, I did a research on this issue and found a formula . . .
formula –> required GPA disproportional to credits —> GPA ∝ 1/credits 🙂
According o the formula the research results are,
Increase the GPA – very very difficult task
- Give some donation to University (please note that it’s not BLACK MONEY).
- Create a fake student(not FACEBOOK) account and add them together.
- Introduce our pals GPA calculator – 1000% accurate 😦
Increase the credits – easy task
- Use my monkey brain and steel the credit from others.
- Enroll all the available subjects even agriculture, law and BOOK subjects.
- Use my credit card to add more credit to my student account.
Headache forced me to post this post 🙂 – wasted 1 hour 🙂