A football player can be an actor but an actor can’t be a football player
Does this quote confuse you?, don’t worry just watch the following videos and you will discover it + the truth and secret behind a football paler. 🙂
Hay SOB, you hit my face
Ohhh Nooo, Action Contradicts ‘
Ohh, Shit it didn’t work . . .
In one of my previous post i wrote about Amaya Lake as one of the best entertainment pales in Sri lanka. But only thing we need to enjoy it is money because it a fabulas place and it has that much of weight. But guys like us always expect to have more fun with less money( if it is free 🙂 🙂 ). Here this post tells about such kind of place, Unawatuna Beach .
There are many entrance to this beach but the beach site near the Unawatuna Beach Resort has a good view and more facilities, the following slide show gives a better view of it. The beauty of this beach is, it’s filled by whites 😛
the charges for additional facilities,
swimming pool – Rs 300 per day – unlimited time.
buffet – Rs 1018 per head. also budget foods available.
Hitler and Cloud computing security
What People think about cloud compution
I’m almost in the end of my training program and on the way to my final year of my degree program. Last week, at our training place we had a hot discussion about our Grade Point Average(GPA) and how can we raise our GPA in order to get first class (need GPA >= 3.7).
Everyone started to calculate their GPA, after a rocked mathematical calculation we found required GPA and the GPA we have to score in the final year to get an over roll GPA 3.7. Some of my friends said, they need 3.9, 4.1 and ect. Now my turn to reveal the ultimate required GPA. It’s more than 4.20001 😉 (didn’t like to damage my image 🙂 by saying >5.0) where the maximum reachable GPA is 4.2. Everyone laugh but I never worry because Impossible is Nothing. While everyone gets maximum GPA of 4.2, I want to put a top margin by achieving a highest GPA of 5.2, forever – may be Guinness World Records .
Like my previous GSOC failure research, I did a research on this issue and found a formula . . .
formula –> required GPA disproportional to credits —> GPA ∝ 1/credits 🙂
According o the formula the research results are,
Increase the GPA – very very difficult task
- Give some donation to University (please note that it’s not BLACK MONEY).
- Create a fake student(not FACEBOOK) account and add them together.
- Introduce our pals GPA calculator – 1000% accurate 😦
Increase the credits – easy task
- Use my monkey brain and steel the credit from others.
- Enroll all the available subjects even agriculture, law and BOOK subjects.
- Use my credit card to add more credit to my student account.
Headache forced me to post this post 🙂 – wasted 1 hour 🙂
Really amazing work 😉 … makes me wondering :)..
I’m a big fan of Ubuntu 🙂 and i always excited about their new release – 6 months period cycle. now i’m far away from Windows 7 that doesn’t mean i’m expert in Ubuntu 😉 but i can drive Ubuntu to do my works. Ubuntu fixed my problems and it makes me comfortable so now i’m not under headache (sorry windows) :P.
Yesterday i taught Ubuntu to write Tamil ;)so it display everything(almost) in Tamil. The Tamil words are soooooo fun
This year i applied for Google Summer of Code but fortunately 😉 I wasn’t selected to GSoC 2010. so i planned to do a research to find out the reason behind this fortunate story.
some of them are,
- I don’t know the mentor for my project but I am pretty sure that there was a mentor has been assigned to that project idea.
- I didn’t send any single mail to WordPress mailing list but I strongly believe that I sent the proposal to GSoC site.
- I don’t know the exact solution for this problem but I gave a good solution which surly makes some improvement on their system.
- I got a feedback from someone (may be he/she would be the mentor) but I replied after 3 days because of laziness (actually it’s not laziness, I don’t know what to reply)
- I didn’t know that there was a subscription button in GSoC proposal site and i forgot that button so i didn’t get any mails from GSoC also i never checked GSoC proposal site after i uploaded my proposal.
There are many . . . . .
😉 ____________________________________________________________________________________ 😉