This year i applied for Google Summer of Code but fortunately 😉 I wasn’t selected to GSoC 2010. so i planned to do a research to find out the reason behind this fortunate story.
some of them are,
- I don’t know the mentor for my project but I am pretty sure that there was a mentor has been assigned to that project idea.
- I didn’t send any single mail to WordPress mailing list but I strongly believe that I sent the proposal to GSoC site.
- I don’t know the exact solution for this problem but I gave a good solution which surly makes some improvement on their system.
- I got a feedback from someone (may be he/she would be the mentor) but I replied after 3 days because of laziness (actually it’s not laziness, I don’t know what to reply)
- I didn’t know that there was a subscription button in GSoC proposal site and i forgot that button so i didn’t get any mails from GSoC also i never checked GSoC proposal site after i uploaded my proposal.
There are many . . . . .
😉 ____________________________________________________________________________________ 😉